**NOTE: DURING PEAK REGISTRATION, WE WILL NOT BE PROCESSING IN-PERSON TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS. ALL TRANSCRIPTS MUST BE ORDERED ONLINE USING THE FOLLOWING METHODS BELOW**
- If currently enrolled and end of term grades are required, verify through The POD that grades have been posted. If not present, delay your request until posted.
- Certain holds on your account will prevent requests for official transcripts from being processed, including holds for payment, financial aid, and holds for transcripts from previous institutions. You can check for current holds and obtain information about how to clear them through Student Planning.
- The fee for an official transcript is $7.50.
- Online orders through Parchment are payable with all major credit cards.
- The ACC Welcome Center can process walk-in orders, payable with cash or any major credit card.
Unofficial Transcripts: typically used for informational purposes and not accepted as an official record. There is no fee for an unofficial transcript.
Official Transcripts: an official and stamped copy of a transcript. Used for application for admission to another institution, application for employment, and all off-campus purposes. There is a $7.50 fee for official transcripts.
ACC utilizes Parchment to process transcript requests. Parchment also allows attachments to be delivered with the official transcript.
Unofficial transcripts are available to view or print through The POD and WebACCess.
- Current Students – Login to The POD, WebACCess, Self-Service, Transcript Requests
- Former Students – Login to Self-Service, Transcript Requests
User ID and password assistance is available, ACC IT Services | 281-756-3544
Transcripts for Continuing Education and Workforce Development coursework is available by contacting the Continuing Education Department, 281-756-3787.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Parchment - Institutions that subscribe to Parchment receive transcripts within 24-48 hours. Transcripts for non-subscribed institutions are delivered via the US Postal Service.